You are here
Part of TH1 Thursday 1
About This Performance
Subversive organ virtuoso Cameron Carpenter joins Gustavo Dudamel to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Walt Disney Concert Hall's awesome organ, capped by Saint-Saëns' thrilling "Organ" Symphony.
Come for: 6,134 pipes' worth of musical power join the full orchestra when we celebrate Walt Disney Concert Hall's grandest resident instrument with an organ extravaganza.
And more: Audacious arranger and performer Cameron Carpenter plays his organ adaptation of Scriabin's Piano Sonata No. 4.
Inside the Music: Friday’s performance is part of our new series: Inside the Music with Brian Lauritzen. Your ticket gains you exclusive access to pre-show talks, post-show Q&As with the musicians, videos that take you beyond the program notes, and an online game. It's a choose-your-own musical adventure unlike any you've seen, heard or felt before. Learn more »
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Rachmaninoff’s Rhapsody: Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Martha Argerich Plays Schumann: Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 8:00pm
- Dudamel's New World: Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 8:00pm
- Dudamel, Bronfman & Brahms: Thursday, May 7, 2015 - 8:00pm
- Falla & Flamenco with Dudamel: Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 8:00pm
Construction around Walt Disney Concert Hall may affect your drive. Click here for details.